Rules and regulation:
- Entry is free but only students of Schools, Colleges and Universities are eligible for this section.
- Participant must be within age 12-22years
- Films must be shot in a mobile phone.
- Videos can be edited on the telephone or otherwise.
- Unedited videos are also accepted.
- Each film must no longer than 60 seconds. Opening and/or closing credits are not mandatory. If added up to an additional 10 seconds in total.
- Sound may be recorded using external recording devices but no visual effects during post-production.
- The Video produced by the Entrant must be an individual creation. It must have been directed by the Entrant him/herself.
The Entrant is asked to follow the following guidance when making the video:
- Formats MP4 (H264)/ MOV
- Resolution 16/9: 1280×720 pixels per line or 1920×1080 pixels per line